Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I have been busy with my portfolio and have been working on a still life of an animal skull. After working on this piece I was inspired to look at life and death. I believe this can fit closely relate with architecture and how skeletons are similar to the frames of buildings. I have a few sketches of some animals with bones and mechanical elements. However I need to do more research to make sure they will look anatomically correct. I want to play with this idea of what is manmade and what is natural.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like your ideas are evolving in a good way. Can you please post some pictures? Even if they are in progress, it will help to give you feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ideas and plans seem so interesting! I love the idea of a modern version of the Hudson River School. Imagine EMPAC among the bucolic forests! Looking forward to the next update!

    ReplyDelete